Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 5: A movie that reminds you of someone

So my parents divorced when I was 5 and every other weekend I would go to my dad's house. Occasionally, he would pick me up just for a couple of hours to have dinner or see a movie. 

One night, he picked me up and said there was a movie he wanted to see. I, loving movies, was thrilled. We got to the theater at about 8pm and he purchased 2 tickets to Titanic

Now, I'm not sure how I really feel about this movie because every time I see it or here about it I just hear my mother yelling. My father and I didn't realize it was a 3 hour movie. And my mother wasn't happy with her 15 year old daughter being out until about midnight on a school night...

After that, my dad and I only saw movies during the day  :)




Also: The Craft (My School-Years-BFF Mandy)

No comments:

Post a Comment