Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 1: Your favorite movie

okay... maybe this isn't going to be as easy as I thought. 

I have a favorite action movie, a favorite comedy, a favorite drama... But you say I have to break it down to one favorite movie of all time... Inconceivable!

Fine.

As you wish :)

It will have to be The Princess Bride

It has everything.

I don't think it is the greatest movie of all time, but it is one that I can watch a million times and never get tired of it. It doesn't matter if I want a comedy, or a romance, or some action, or drama... I can watch it.

Yep. That's my favorite movie. And now I have lines running through my head like crazy.

If you haven't seen it add it to your Netflix immediately!!!


"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Notable Mentions: The Big Lebowski, American Beauty


1 comment: