Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 10: A movie that makes you fall asleep

First of all, let me just say, I'm very impressed with myself that I made this 10 days without forgetting or getting lazy. Don't get me wrong. I was just sitting here thinking I don't really need to post today. I mean, it's not like anybody is reading this. But then I paused and decided I committed to this thing so I'm going to stick with it...

Even if the world is going to end tomorrow...

So. Back to the topic. There is one movie that I always put on when I'm having trouble sleeping. And it's not because it is boring. I love the movie. But the dialogue and everything is pretty soft. It works every time.

And that movie would be Lord of the Rings...



Notable Mentions: Sherlock Holmes, Watchmen

No comments:

Post a Comment