Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

boredom

Well Blogger has removed a few of my posts... not that anybody is reading this anyway... but grrrr...

I thought about reposting them but the mood has passed. And I don't even really remember what I posted so I guess it wasn't that important. Life is pretty damn boring. Work. Eat. Play with the dog. Sleep. That's my life. Living alone in this house gets kinda quiet and crazy so I am starting this blog just to give myself something to do everyday. How sad is that?

And apparently there IS a limit to the number of movies I can watch in a day. After a while they just all start to run together. But it is great getting into a new show (new to me anyway) and not having to wait until the next week to see the next episode. Yep. And it's even better when the show is already on the 5th or 6th season. Just days of non-stop something to watch.

Oh and BTW: I had put off watching Tron Legacy because I was afraid I would be disappointed, or at least not that into it. I finally watched it the other day, and it turns out my predictions were right. Now, I was a little preoccupied so of course I will try to watch it again... but it didn't really grab me like I had hoped. The action scenes were amazing. The lightcycles... Epic. But it just didn't do it for me. I am having a really hard time finding movies that I haven't seen... and that I am interested in seeing. I'm not much of a chick-flick kind of girl. Hence finding new TV shows...

And when all else fails, throwing in a season of Big Bang Theory is always great.

No comments:

Post a Comment