Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 19: A movie from your favorite director...

This is another hard one for me.

Of course there is Steven Spielberg, the most well known director, who gave us movies like Jaws, E.T., Close Encounters, Indiana Jones and Jurassic Park. As well as Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan and War of the Worlds. And there is a movie coming out in 2013 called Robopocalpse... yeah. I really hope Big Bang Theory is still on the air then. I can't wait to hear what the guys have to say about this one. 

And then there is Alfred Hitchcock, who is a genius. The Ring, The Man Who Knew too Much, the original Mr. and Mrs. Smith, as well as the classics of Vertigo, Psycho, North by Northwest (one of my favorites) and The Birds.

But with this one I think I'm going to have to stick with the strange and bizzare from a very daring director. Stanley Kubrick is amazing. Of course if you read my blog you already know that I love Full Metal Jacket. So for this post I'm gonna go with A Clockwork Orange.








Notable Mentions: Lolita (epic), Spartacus, The Shining, Dr. Strangelove, Paths of Glory and so on and so on

No comments:

Post a Comment