Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

When OCD goes bad

So at 4 this afternoon, I was laying down to take a nap and remembered I had towels in the dryer and couldn't fall asleep because I KNEW there were towels in the dryer... 

So I went to get the towels and as I was folding them I noticed the little fur balls of cat hair in the corner of the living room so I got the Swiffer sweeper and went to work... and of course I couldn't just do the living room so I vacuumed the whole house. And you can't vacuum without mopping... Then I noticed the dust and had to dust the whole house. Then I had to clean the mirrors. Then I had to organize my closet. Then I had to clean the stove and kitchen cabinets. 

Then I decided I had done enough for the day and was going to sit and rest because it was my day off...

But then I saw the cobwebs. So I got the 3ft. ladder and did my best at getting down the cobwebs with the shopvac... and then I fell off the ladder and hit the middle of my back on the dining room chair... 

Now I'm in pain.

And my dog ate my heat pad... so I'm just gonna sit here and cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment