Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Don't spank your kids... just kill them...

Okay not really.

PLEASE do not kill your children. If you decide you longer want your child, find someone else to take care of it. Do not kill it and dispose of it so you can party with your friends. If you do not have children and do not want them any time soon... DON'T HAVE SEX!

And I have tried to really hard to stay away from this subject but it is everywhere. And every time I hear about it my blood boils. 

And I'm really more just shocked... I can't really be angry, although I am. I don't really know what happened because I wasn't there,  but I was still very shocked to here that verdict. I guess some how they found some form of something that lead to reasonable doubt....

But what really gets me is a woman was arrested and sentenced to 5 years of probation for MILDLY spanking her child...

Rosalina Gonzales had pleaded guilty to a felony charge of injury to a child for what prosecutors had described as a "pretty simple, straightforward spanking case." They noted she didn't use a belt or leave any bruises, just some red marks.
"You don't spank children today," said Judge Jose Longoria. "In the old days, maybe we got spanked, but there was a different quarrel. You don't spank children."

Really? Casey gets out on the 13th and is free to do as she pleases now but this woman is going to be punished for 5 years.

When I was in school... and it wasn't that long ago... the principal had the ability to spank us, so long as your parent gave permission. And of course mine did, as did 98% of the other parents. 

I don't know if anybody else can see what I see. But I work in a grocery store and see children with their parents all day long. And these kids are out of freakin control. They need a good smack on the ass. A woman actually asked me one day to tell her son to get off of my cake case because she couldn't. What the hell? When I was a kid we were afraid to do anything wrong because we knew what it meant when we got home. 

And it didn't hurt our self worth.

It just taught us how to act in public and how to respect other people. And of course it was used after other methods where attempted. But my mother didn't tell us the same thing a million times. 3 was enough.

But nowadays there is no God and no punishment for wrong doing.

No wonder kids are out of control. And what really gets me is that parents always want to blame video games and movies and whatever else they can instead of taking responsibility for their children. Here's an idea... try being a parent!!!

And then there are those like Casey Anthony who decide they don't want to be a parent anymore... and they just make their child go away. And nothing happens. A little slap on the wrist. A woman who mildly spanks her kid, not leaving a bruise, gets a far more severe punishment than a woman who kills her daughter and parties for 31 days afterward. 

And the best part is... now she can become rich because of it. 

So the moral of my rant today is that spanking is bad. Murder is okay. And if you get away with murder you can become rich and free to do it again. 

I was kind of all over the place there but I think I'm done now. Got it off my chest. I even screamed a little and freaked my dog out. But I'm good now....

RAWR!!!!

Okay now I'm done.




No comments:

Post a Comment