Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

One Week

SO today was day 7 of the juice detox (which I didn't really do because my dad made me eat some steak and a spinach salad on Tuesday) and I have decided I'm done. 

I lost 7 pounds in 7 days. Went from a size 8 to a size 6 and was able to squeeze my ass into a Juniors 5... So I had a spinach salad and a grilled chicken breast for dinner. I would like to lose another 10 pounds and plan on still doing the juice for the most part... because it is amazingly wonderful... but I think I will have a salad or yogurt and fruit for lunch. But my smoothie I have made for breakfast the last few days has been quite addictive. 

So yeah. No more detox. Maybe I will do it again another time... like when I can actually quit smoking for good... it seems kind of pointless now. Just a healthy diet and exercise to continue to lose weight. No fad diets. And this wasn't really meant to lose weight but I'm happy it happened. I feel great and want to continue to feel this way. And I know that if I can, at some point, do away with cigarettes all together I will feel even better.

One day...


No comments:

Post a Comment