Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

And the award for Best Picture goes to...

Well, I guess I really don't have much to talk about now that the 30 day movie challenge is over, and yet another reason why I haven't started a blog until recently. But I made a bucket list when I was 19 because I never have motivation to actually complete anything.

One of the things on that list is to watch every movie that has ever won an Academy Award for Best Picture. And since I'm a movie freak and am trying to find new movies that I haven't seen yet, I have decided to finally start this project. Many of them I have seen already but it will be good to have a refresher. If possible I will go in order, starting with the first.

I'm sure I won't be watching one everyday but I will at least have something to hold me accountable to actually compete the list, even though no one really reads this...

No comments:

Post a Comment