Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Customer Is Always Right... Except When They Are Wrong...

Customer: I have a cake to pick up

Me: Sure, What is the name on the order

Customer: Insert name here

Me: (looks for order and can't find it) Could it be under a different name?

Customer: NO! I called here yesterday and placed the order!!! HOW COULD YOU LOSE MY ORDER?!?

Me: Well sometimes people confuse the stores because there are 3 of us within 3 miles. Let me call the oth...

Customer cuts me off: WHY THE HELL WOULD I ORDER IT FROM ANOTHER KROGER?!? THIS IS THE ONLY STORE I SHOP AT!!!

Me: It just happens sometimes ma'am. I'm going to call the other store just to check.

Customer: Whatever. I called THIS store.


At this point the customer gets on the phone and starts yelling at... whoever she is talking to... about how we screwed up and lost her order and how stupid we are... but in not so nice language. 

I, meanwhile, get on the phone and call the store down the road...

Guess where her cake is?

Yep.

Me: Ma'am your cake is at the store right down the road. 2 1/2 miles on the right.

Customer: NO! I ordered my cake HERE!


Really???

Now I'm speechless and had to just walk away.

I really was just thinking... Yes. You ordered your cake here but I didn't feel like making it so I called them and had them do it.

Really?



No comments:

Post a Comment