Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 27: A movie that made you wish you could act...

Wildthings! hahaha just kidding...

Uhhhh....

Pretty much every movie (that I like) makes me wish I could act. Although some movies make me wish I could act just so I could replace the horrible actresses that were casted and maybe the movie wouldn't suck so bad...

But the first one that pops in my head (and I'm really not sure why) is Romeo and Juliet.

The DiCaprio/Danes version. 

I love the way Harold Perrineau played Mercucio. And of course Pete Postlewaite and John Leguizamo. Amazing. 

I would like to play Diane Venora's part. She did an awesome job but I think it would be fun. She was crazy.

Actually, I would just love to be a part of a re-make done the way that one was done. Taking a classic play and love story and turning it into something very modern and bad ass... 

And I loved that their 9mm said "sword" and "dagger". That was pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment