Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

30DBC Day 4

Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.


Well... I don't really just have a true BFF.
There's Patrick... AKA Sophonda Eurdick. I love him so much. He knows more about me than any other human... and seems to love me anyway...




And then there is Sammy D. My bestest friend in the whole world. It makes me sad that I don't get to see her as much.




And of course, my life wouldn't be the same without The Honey Badger... He has helped me SO much the last year. I am lucky to have him in my life. I love this pic, not because Robert is in it as well, or that it happened to be the night that the PACKERS WON THE SUPER BOWL, but because every time I see it I remember what they were looking at on Robert's phone and it makes me laugh all over again....



No comments:

Post a Comment